MEETINGS OF THE HEADS OF DEPARTMENTS OF
ECONOMICS AND ISLAMIC ECONOMICS IN
THE UNIVERSITIES OF THE KINGDOM OF
Main Subject: Teaching of Courses of the Syllabus in Islamic Economics.
Most Important Recommendations:
1. To follow up on enhancing and developing Islamic Economics courses.
2. To exchange experience among departments of economics, especially in respect of syllabus preparation and teaching courses of the Islamic Economics syllabus.
3. To encourage the staff of the various economics departments to acquaint themselves with Islamic concepts and jurisprudence related to the economics courses taught by such university staff.
4. To organize intensive training courses in Fiqh (Islamic Law) to economists.
5. To develop bibliographies related to the Islamic economic thought to support writing in the various areas of Islamic Economics.
6. To give attention to the pragmatic and applied aspects of Islamic Economics and to direct studies, research and academic theses to these aspects.
7. To give special attention to collecting academic theses related to topics in the field of Islamic Economics and Islamic Business Law (Fiqh-ul-Mu'amalaat Al Maliyyah) and to provide such theses to students and researcher.