1. Books Published in the Scientific Publishing Center at the King Abdulaziz University
1. Abderrazak Belabes, Al-Mirsād fi masāïl al-iktisād (Observations on economic questions), written by Abdelkader Al-Medjaoui (1848-1914) and Omar Brihmat (1859-1909), and published 1904 in Algiers by Pierre Fontana Eastern Editions, Scientific Publishing Center, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, 2015.
2. Ali Ahmed Al-Nadvi, Introduction to Financial Maxims According to Islamic Law, Scientific Publishing Center, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, 2015.
Books Published in the International Publishing Center
1. Abdul Azim Islahi, History of Islamic Economic Thought, Edward Elgar, UK. 2014.
2. Collected Seminar Papers (2011-2012), Vol. 1. Chair for Ethics and Financial Norms Legal Research Institute for Sorbonne, 2015.
3. Aline Nehme, Insurance Between Islamic Law and Positive Law: Example from the French and Lebanese Laws. Legal Research Institute for Sorbonne, 2015. A PhD Thesis in French.
4. Mehmet Asutay and Abdullah Q. Turkistani (eds.), "Islamic Finance ", Vol. 1, 2 and 3. Gerlach Press - Berlin & London, January 2015.
Books Under Publishing
- Abdul Azim Islahi, Economic thinking of the Nineteenth Century Arab Muslim writers; Palgrave Macmillan, forthcoming in 2015.
- Abdul Azim Islahi, Muhammad Hamidullah and His Pioneering Works on Islamic Economics; Scientific Publishing Centre, King Abdulaziz University; forthcoming in 1437.